— PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING —
Any questions you might have, before booking, or once booking has been confirmed, please use ‘Contact’ on our store page to send us a message.
- Before attending your appointment, please ensure hair is washed, detangled and free of any gel or oils.
- It is not best practice to braid hair that has been recently coloured, relaxed or hair that is damaged, thinning or prone to breaking. Please contact us before booking to discuss, if the above applies.
- Braiding hair is not included in price, but can be provided at an additional cost (usually £4) please request when booking or bring braiding hair with you on the day of your appointment. (We only use X-pressions braiding hair). Send a message using ‘Contact’ on our profile once you have made a booking to let us know if you want us to provide it.
- 6 Feed In Braids usually requires 1-2 packs of hair.
Mobile Travel Fee
- This is a salon service, but if you require a mobile service there is a travel charge of £5, in addition to the cost of your service. Please send a message using ‘Contact’ on our profile before you make a booking to see if we are able to travel to your location.
- In the event you are not home when we arrive or you need to delay the start of your service, there may be a late charge of £8.
- We reserve the right to cancel an appointment, should you be delayed by 15 minutes or more, as it may impact other appointments scheduled. However, we understand things can happen and we will accommodate you if we can.