— PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING —
Any questions you might have, before booking, or once booking has been confirmed, please use ‘Contact’ on my store page to send me a message.
- Once the deposit for my services have been paid online, the remaining balance on the day + mobile travel fee, must be paid in CASH only! Change can be provided however, please try to ensure that you bring the correct amount to your appointment.
- I also offer a home-based service, please use the 'notes' section when requesting a service to let me know that you want to come to me. There is plenty of free parking near the property. The nearest bus stop and train station are at least 15-20 minutes walk away so please plan your journey well in advance.
- Your hair must be free from any products such as oils, leave-in conditioners and creams. The products used do not mix well with these and will affect the end result of your hair so please come with dry hair. This applies to mobile slots as well.
- For braids styles, you must ensure that extensions are 'pre-stretched' or 'pre-pulled'. Do not buy the big bulk that will need pulling as this takes too much time to do. Recommended brands are Impression and Xpression however, any brand is okay for the curls. You will also need 2 packs of ocean wave hair for the curls.
- I can supply the hair for an additional £30.
- Please send me a message using the 'Contact' button on my profile page to let me know if you want me to provide the braiding hair or if you have any questions about the hair that you're supplying.
Please ensure you arrive on time and if you have booked a mobile appointment make sure that you are ready by the time I arrive and have no distractions. Any time wasted due to constantly leaving the room or continuous disruptions will incur fees for time lost. If you are coming to me and you are more than 10 minutes late a £10 charge will be added. If you are 20 minutes late it will be £20. Any longer and your appointment will be cancelled.
Mobile services fees depend on mileage from my location - please check my 'Terms'